Sunday, March 25, 2012

20-Year Reunion Layouts in Studio J (and some cool videos)

If you recall, I hosted my 20-year class reunion this past summer and I am embarrassed to admit, but will, that I had yet to scrap any of the pictures.  That was...until yesterday...

I figured that while watching March Madness I could sit with my laptop and create at least one layout and I did, in Studio J! 
I actually used the Boom-Di-Ada paper packet to create this layout.  It is a retired paper packet and if you remember what it looked like you might say, "No way!"  Yes way!  With the "magic" that you can bring to life with Studio J, I was able to change out the cardstock and B&T paper as I saw fit for the photos and the occasion. 

If you look closely, the black floral B&T easily visible in the bottom portion of the left page...it really defaulted as a "turquoise" background with pinks and purples splashed throughout.  It is AMAZING what potential there is in Studio J and I did not have a messy workspace when I was done nor any scraps to have to sort through.

If you have not checked out Studio J, please visit this link as located on my website.  You will find lots of helpful information there or you are welcome to contact me with any questions you have. 

If you visit Studio J through the corporate site, you will find an array of how-to videos located there.  You will be AMAZED at the different techniques you can use with this awesome online program.

I watched this video yesterday, showing me how create patterned paper in Studio J. I used a couple of techniques highlighted in that video on the layout shown above.  So, why not check it out?

Watch this video by clicking here.

While papercrafting by hand is my preferred choice of scrapbooking there is definitely a place for Studio J and for that reason...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!