Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

Is it hard for you to believe that it is already May 1st?  In looking at the calendar last week, I found myself caught off-guard with that realization.  This school year has sure flown by.  (That tends to be how I measure a year. LOL)

If you caught my blog post on April 26, you saw that we have a fun paper pack that is debuting today!  It is called "Dream Pop" and the colors and fun patterns are sure to "pop" out at you!  With just a $35 order, it can be yours for just $10!  It's well worth those $10, let me tell ya!
I have already been playing with this paper packet and am looking forward to decorating several dimensional items I have in my studio.  (Those will be posted soon.)  But to start off this month, I wanted to share this card I made with some of the fun patterns in this paper packet.  
The photos just do not do this paper packet justice.  You have got to see it in person.  And the texture on some of the sheets, like on the turquoise-shaded piece shown, are too fun!  The textures vary on several sheets of cardstock.

Check out my customer newsletter where you will find another card creation there.  If you would like to be added to my newsletter distribution list, please click here.  Complete the information and then let me know you did so in the comment section below.  I'll send you a fun card for doing so!

Wishing you all the best in May,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!