Monday, June 30, 2014

Had a Fabulous Time in California!

I returned late last night from our 2014 National Convention for Close To My Heart and boy was it phenomenal!  Every year is GREAT but this year was FANTASTIC, for so many reasons.  I had fabulous roomies to include my Mom, and my two friends whose names are both Debi.  (That threw the guy at the hotel registration desk for a loop.  LOL  I think he thought I was seeing things in doubles.)

The first full day at Disney was our Leadership Day where leaders in the company, Managers and above, are provided FREE business and creative trainings.  (I'll post photos of those creations later.)  It is also the evening where we attend team events.

Here we are - me and the two Debsters - chillin' in front of an outdoor fireplace.  Okay, it wasn't real but it still gave off some heat as we relaxed outside at the Disneyland Hotel.
Debi McBain and my Mom are getting ready for the "Stampers' with an Attitude" team event.
My second upline, Kimberly Moss, and I who was in charge of the event.  I just assisted a little bit.
And then...our meetings lasted until 9 p.m. and we had not had dinner so we all had a yummmmmmmmy pizza in Downtown Disney for a late night snack.  It is okay to do that when you are on a business vacation having fun!  It sure was tasty.
Can't you just tell how scrumptious it is based on the photo?  It was yummy!
This was a fabulous way to get started and it only got better from there.  I hope you have enjoyed what you have experienced of Monday.  Only two more days until I am off for four!  I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!