Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NEW PRODUCTS HAVE ARRIVED and That's No Joke!

Oh my goodness!!!!!  So...as a Consultant, we always get to preview products before they are released to the public and I cannot even begin to tell you how difficult it was to keep my excitement contained as I played and created with many of them over the last month.  I do not know if I have ever experienced this much initial excitement over such a large portion of new product.  It is ALL FABULOUS and I can't wait to share it with you!
This is the beautiful new cover of our Seasonal Expressions 2 supplement that just went "live" this morning (9 a.m. MST to be specific - LOL).  It contains pages filled with gorgeous artwork and fun, fun, FUN products!  I love so many of the stamp sets inside this little thing, the new Blossom and Jackson product lines, and CUTE embellishments in the back!

You can view an ONLINE VERSION HERE so...what are you waiting for?!  Go check it out and be sure to have pen and paper so you can create your wish list!  To get your hands on one you can either place an order of any size through my website - click HERE - or you can contact me and pay for shipping to you with that amount to be reimbursed on your next order or you will get one when you attend/purchase one of my upcoming workshops.  (Contact me for more information.)

I will begin sharing artwork created with these new products tomorrow so be sure to return!  If you would like to earn some of them for FREE, let me know.  It is easy to do and I would love to share more information about that with you!

Have a wonderful April 1st and do not let too many people fool you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!