Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Planner is HERE!

The planner will become available at 10 am CST- in two hours! CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER when they go live!  I. Cannot. Wait.  

I am logging on to place my order at 10:01.  Why don't you do the same?!  It's a great price for a purposeful gift or for you to keep!  You can place your order on my website, through the Cyberweek Sale link in the bottom right-hand corner!  In fact, while you're purchasing the planner, be sure to check out those items that are 25% off through 5 pm CST, Friday, November 4!  It's a great time to make a purchase while saving some money.

Let me know what you think of the planner, by commenting below.  I may just do a drawing for a goodie, if you do!  

Can't wait to get this beauty in my hands!  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!