Thursday, May 12, 2016

NEW Products!

It's been an exciting 10 days with Close To My Heart as new products were released on May 1st! This is the front cover of Seasonal Expressions 2, the supplement, and you can get it FREE with any order!  It is filled with FABULOUS stuff!  I think I already own one of everything!  LOL  You can view the entire book, online, by clicking here.

Here are a the three new product lines called, "Magical", "Calypso", and "Florence".  I have selected a fun image to represent each and provided a link to all the yummy items that coordinate.  (Keep reading for an opportunity to win some Blog Candy!)



You can place an order by visiting my website through this link.

HOW TO BE ENTERED TO WIN SOME BLOG CANDY!
Click on the links and peruse the various product lines.  In a comment tell me which paper packet/product line is your favorite from the ones shown above - you can only SELECT ONE for this purpose, but I do love them all.  If at least 10 different people respond (CTMH Consultants are not eligible - sorry ladies!) I will draw for an "A" or "B" size stamp set of your choice from the new supplement!  (You can identify which stamps are eligible by noting those that start with an A or B in the order number.)  There could be more winners if participation takes place in multiples of 10!  :)

As soon as 10 people comment, I will do the drawing and contact the winner to select their prize.  This will go through the end of the month - so if I get 20 people total...I will draw for two prizes, etc.

Enjoy this blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with MAGICAL! I think I need to order about 10 paper packs in order to scrapbook some special vacation memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!