Monday, November 7, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors

Thank you for joining us for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where you are asked to create Christmas-themed artwork using non-traditional colors. I am excited to see the color combinations everyone uses.

The colors of cardstock I incorporated are Raspberry and Pansy. I stamped the sentiment in Emerald.
To add a touch of gold, I add Gold Sequins and Uptown Fundamentals paper. Behind the ribbon there is a piece of shiny gold paper, although difficult to tell in the photo. (I love this paper pack!)
The stamp set I used is Jolly Holiday.
Consider linking up to this week's challenge and be sure to use Close To My Heart products when you do. I look forward to seeing your artwork.

Have a blessed week! 
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!