Sunday, August 5, 2018

"Layers" - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring "Layers". You can interpret the theme any way you would like just be sure to use Close To My Heart products in your creation and then link up to us through the Blog.
Because of the various papers used on this card, I felt it screamed "layers", although I hope it doesn't scream it too loudly. LOL

I will miss the Basic Fundamental papers that have recently retired. Despite using three patterns on this card, I love how they came together for a fun and cheerful look. (You'll love the new paper packs that are soon to be released on September 1st! Just wait!
The flowers in the Happily Ever After stamp set are so great to use for focal points on cards because of their size and design that offers ease of coloring. I did use ShinHan markers to color them in. 


Be sure to link up to this challenge, or others, through the end of August! We always love seeing what you have to share with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Make it a great day...the choice is yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!