Monday, September 21, 2020

"Teeny Tiny" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Today at Heart 2 Heart, our Challenge is to create something with the theme, "Teeny Tiny". You can interpret how you choose but be sure to incorporate Close To My Heart in your creation. That is a requirement of challenges at Heart 2 Heart.


If you have been following me for some time, you probably know I love stamps with punny sayings. That is what I chose to use on this card and actually recreated this card based upon one shown in the September/October Idea Book (page 27). 

Here is the adorable stamp set I used. It's called "Hey There". 


So you might be wondering where I used something teeny tiny. LOL Oh yeah. I guess I need to mention that. ha One of the most adorable things we have in the new Idea Books - isn't something adorable a required purchase? LOL - is this small envelope. It's the Mini Envelope Thin Cuts. It is precious for putting inside the hands of the animals in this stamp set. You can see how I included it on my card. 

The envelope has score lines which allows you to fold and secure it, with adhesive, as designed. It's totally adorable and I can't wait to do some other things with it. 

Consider sharing your artwork creations with us at Heart 2 Heart! We would love to see what you make!








1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!