Monday, December 7, 2020

"Party Time" Heart 2 Heart Challenge

It's "Party Time" at Heart 2 Heart where you can create artwork aligned with the theme and then link up to us on the Heart 2 Heart Blog. We love to see what you create! Be sure to incorporate at least one product from Close To My Heart, as that's a requirement.


I totally love the simplicity of this card design, as shared by a friend. Only a few supplies were needed and it's perfect for the occasion, don't you think?! 

I used the Party Time Paper Packet, and this fabulous patterned paper, for the background. I had it measure just slightly smaller than the card base. 


Then, using the Small Bow Thin Cuts (aka Dies), I created the beautiful bow. The bow pieces come in two parts and assemble quickly and easilyy to form what you see above. I added a 3/8" strip of coordinating cardstock to form the "ribbon" parts. It came together in a matter of a few minutes! 

Participate in our artwork challenges at Heart 2 Heart! We'd love to have you!




1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!