Monday, February 15, 2021

Technique: Add a Border - Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is titled "Add a Border". You, too, can participate as you interpret the theme, while incorporating at least one Close To My Heart product in your creation. Simply link up to us on the Blog. That's all that's required and it's fun to see everyone's creativity!


I kept this card simple, following a similar card I received years ago from a friend. The border images are coming from the February 2021 Stamp of the Month, "Doodled Borders". 


I pulled a few images and stamped them in different colors. 

The sentiment comes from the "Make It Happen" stamp set. I love the motivational images contained in it; such a great variety.


I was creating this while chatting virtually with some papercrafting friends. Sharon suggested I "splatter-fy" it (that's a term, right?) and I did, using the Lagoon ink pad and the waterbrush pen. I love the addition to the design. 

Some Silver Embellishing Thread and Black Bursts were the final finishing touches.


Join the creative fun by heading over to the Heart 2 Heart Blog and participate in our February challenges. We'd love to have you!

Make it a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!