Monday, November 1, 2021

"Created to Shine" November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

 

Welcome to our November Blog Hop where we are featuring the awesome and inspiring "Created to Shine" stamp set. It can be yours FREE (for VIPs) or for $5, with a qualifying purchase. Valued at $18.95, that's a great bargain! Read more about our Stamp of the Month Program here


We're excited to share fun creations with you. If you are coming from Stefani's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants by clicking here
I am excited to share this card I designed, that I made into a shaker card! Yes, I did and I'm thoroughly pleased with the result! 


To create the shaker lightbulbs I did use an exacto knife. I carefully placed 3-D Foam Tape around the edges of those bulbs so the shaker parts didn't fall out. 


Here is a photo of the beautiful back side of that piece. LOL I glued the small cardstock pieces on the back, that coordinate with the color of the sequins I placed inside. For the acetate window, I just took one of our Rectangular Shaker Window Foam & Acetate pieces to cut the size needed.

I had a fun time creating this and love the happy result of this card. It makes me smile and I hope it does the same for you! It can totally be used for the holidays, or for anytime of the year! YOU ARE CREATED TO SHINE!

Thank you very much for stopping by. Now head over to CatScrapbooking to see what she has created to share with you. I'm sure you'll love what you see as you make your way around this Blog Hop. 

Happy hoppin'! 



21 comments:

  1. That is truly a bright idea :) I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this friend!! and your photo on how to make it ---perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you make sense of what appears to be a mess! As I was doing it, I'm glad I remembered to show the crazy. LOL

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to turn it into a shaker, and I love the Wild Berry color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ADORABLE IS THAT!!! Love how you were able to only make some of them shakers and the rest you colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaker idea!!! Fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars I LOVE this card so much! Not sure I have the patience to recreate it, but I can totally appreciate the work that went into this awesome shaker-ness (if that's even a word)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It really wasn't that bad, especially now that I figured it out. Just build your foam around the cut out shapes. That's it! Shaker-ness! I'll take it. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Fabulous! I'm excited to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an inspirational card! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!