Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Owl Love You Forever - December Stamp of the Month


 The December Stamp of the Month is called "Owl Love You Forever" and we are showcasing artwork created with it. 


This stamp set, valued at $18.95, includes these stamp images and you can get it FREE, if you're a VIP, or for $5, with a qualifying $50 order. To read more about our Stamp of the Month Special, click here

If you are coming from CatScrapbooking, you are on the right path. You can find a list of participants by clicking here


I had fun creating this fun, simple, and happy card featuring two of the images contained in the exclusive stamp set. 


By using the Hearts Slimline Thin Cuts, and creating a stencil, I sponged Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink to create the background. Because I wanted a little more control, I did use a dauber to apply the ink and kept it in place using washi tape. 


This fun and whimsical background, with a few hearts accented with a White Gel Pen, made for a happy card. Tri-Blend Markers were used to color in the images and I decided not to add any additional embellishments. I'm looking forward to creating some additional artwork using these fun images, with fabulous sentiments. 

Head on over to Melinda's Blog as you make your way around the Hop and see other creations made with this stamp set. I appreciate you stopping by! Happy hoppin'!




7 comments:

  1. Very cute and fresh looking. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGSH...those hearts! And how did I know your own would be purple...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE my friend!! Love, love this & the distress oxides with the white gel pen---gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts in the background with the owl!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The little white gel dots are the perfect touch! Pretty coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, FUN!! I love the little white dots on the hearts. Such a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!