Monday, May 16, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day 2011

I had a great time celebrating National Scrapbooking Day with 4 other host Consultants and 10 of our guests!  We joined at Stacy Furniture in Grapevine, TX for a fun day!  There were door prizes, yummy food, and lots of creativity throughout the day!

I made these CUTE treat boxes from an 8 1/2 x 11" paper!  I incorporated the CUTE stamp set from the You & Me kit (exclusive this month only) - love the ticket!  I filled them with Laffy Taffy and gave them to each of our attendees!  (I provided a velcro closure.)

My friend and fellow Consultant host, Karen Grafford, made these CUTE covers for microwave popcorn.


Here are a few photos from the day:

After the event, the 5 hostesses went out for a celebratory dinner.
Danyelle, Francene and Debi

Having a yummy dinner at La Hacienda Ranch in Grapevine, TX. 
Left to Right: Debi, Danyelle, Francene, Xellina, Karen and Me (Melissa).  My hubby joined us and took the photo.
Wherever you are, I hope you've been finding/taking time to papercraft!  It's my therapy and I love doing so in the presence of good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!