Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bridal Shower meets Magnifique

My friend (and downline) Xellina and her husband are renewing their vows and I am honored to be one of her bridesmaids.  She never had the wedding that every little girl dreams of so on June 11th she'll have her chance.

This Sunday we hosted her bridal shower.  Her colors are the Magnifique colors and Pear.  I made all of the shower guests these party favors - filled with chocolate, of course.  This stamp image comes from the "In the Month of February" stamp set and I used the Scallop Punch, in Pacifica, for the background.
 I also decided to make her a homemade and paper-crafted corsage.  I stamped the flourishes from the "Circle of Love" stamp set on a BIG bloom, incorporated some of the peacock feathers of the same set and topped it off with a smaller bloom, Pear button, and Pear, Lagoon, and Colonial White ribbon.

Both were a big hit and I was pleased with the results.

2 comments:

  1. So cute and the flower is gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teri! I was pretty please with my li'l self. Sometimes...I still got it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!