Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a great time to join my team!

This month Close To My Heart is offering 50% off the Consultant kit price - now just $64.50 -  A FABULOUS OFFER AND AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS (or to support your addiction)!  :0)
The campaign reads:  Join the National Scrapbooking Month celebration by getting the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit FREE* and your New Consultant Kit at 50% off when you sign up in May!  With this wonderful kit, you can make two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. The You & Me scrapbooking kit includes:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set, 1 – 12” × 12” Colonial White Cardstock, 6 – 12” × 12” B&T Duos® Papers, 1 – 6” × 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet, 1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon, 1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, 1 – Instruction Guide.

Your New Consultant Kit will be just $64.50 and includes Business Essentials plus 3 "choose me" product collections of your choice, with a retail value of up to $155 each!  THAT'S PHENOMENAL!  WHAT A SAVINGS!  Click here and scroll towards the bottom of the page to see the collection options.

And...as a thank you for joining my team before May 14th (and helping me reach a goal), the first two people to sign up will also receive this gorgeous Shoulder Tote FREE!  (Retail value $29.95!)
If you are considering becoming a part of the Close To My Heart family and a member of my Heartfelt Sentiments Team, keep reading...  I LOVE my team and enjoy rewarding business and creative challenges, conducting team trainings across the country, and sharing in some fun and fellowship!  It's never a dull moment when we get together!

On Saturday, April 30th, I was able to gather with team members near and afar for our quarterly team training.  This is one of the things I love most about being apart of CTMH and having a team - getting together to share in our love of our products and this craft!  We had a good time being silly and creating some fun products which have already been shared on here.  :0)

While I have team members spread throughout the country, I extend the team training to all team members.  It's something fun that my friend Teri and I have begun and will continue!  So...even if you don't live close to me, I will still provide training, incentives, and fun projects for you to enjoy!

Amanda and Cyndi - busy at work.

Karen and Amanda making sure everything is JUST RIGHT!

Kimberly and Xellina working on the projects.

Xellina's husband grilled us some yummy and healthy food for lunch including shrimp, chicken and veggies.  Our lunch was absolutely delicious - and healthy.  Gotta love that combination!

We were able to enjoy our lunch outdoors - on a beautiful spring afternoon in Grapevine, TX.
From left to right:  Cyndi, Kimberly, Xellina, Karen, and Amanda.
If you would like to join in the fun, while getting a discount on the best scrapbooking products around, contact me or SIGN UP HERE!  I would love to have you!  In 13 years I haven't regretted my decision and I'm sure you won't either!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!