Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stampers with an Attitude - Shimmer, Sparkle and Shine Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  The Stampers with an Attitude team members, with Close To My Heart, are excited to showcase some artwork entitled "Shimmer, Sparkle, and Shine".  The hop is one big circle so feel free to continue through following the links.  The blogger in front of me is LaJeania at Scrap 'Til You Drop so if you came from there you are on the right track!

My interpretation of "Shimmer, Sparkle and Shine" had to include bling!  Here is a close-up of the focal point on my creation.  I included our Sparkles Flourishes and trimmed them to fit the area that I had allowed for them on the piece of Cocoa cardstock.  I used some retired items for the owl's eyes and you'll see below, in the other pictures, that I have also included two Aqua Dots. 
I created this for the cover of a composition book.  It is awesome how easily these can come together for a special gift or for note-taking purposes for yourself.  
Click on the image for a larger view.
I love, love, love this paper packet called "Lollydoodle".  How can it not put a smile on someone's face?!  I am absolutely fond of the BRIGHT colors and GORGEOUS images!  I already know it will be a paper packet that I wear out!  Well..it makes me happy so why not, right?!
This is a close-up of the focal point of the book.
 I truly appreciate you stopping by and joining us on this hop.  You are in for a treat when you check out what other artwork the participants have in store for you.  Please consider leaving a comment and head on over to Keeley's Creations to view her fabulous creation!  I know you'll love our new products just as much as we do!

Take the time to shine!

10 comments:

  1. This is a great composition book and I do love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute composition book! I'd love to bring that to a staff meeting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! We'd make every other teacher in the room envious. :) Thanks, Jen!

      Delete
  3. Love this! Is the owl from the complements or did you stamp it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michelle! It's from the from the complements. :)

      Delete
  4. Too cute!! Lollydoodle is one of my new favs - the dark color really makes everything else pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, and cute use of the flourish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!