Sunday, February 23, 2014

It Has Come to an End...but WE HAD A BLAST!

I did just have the ultimate scrapbook experience when I joined with 27 other scrappers, north of Dallas, for a fabulous weekend.  I miss these ladies so much but am thankful that I can at least look forward to coming together with them once a year.  It seems like forever to get here and then...BAM...it is over and time to pack up.  (The positive spin on that, I cannot wait to see my hubby when I return home tonight!)
This photo shows my team members and I - some who have been with me 10+ years!  I LOVE that Close To My Heart is what brought us together.  It is our friendships and love for papercrafting that keep us together.  I would not change that for anything.
I was productive this weekend and will be showcasing those creations but I just loved being surrounded by my friends and FUN!  That is what I most enjoyed.
Until next time we can gather together...

1 comment:

  1. it was great! Thanks for all your work. It was so good to laugh and play with you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!