Sunday, February 16, 2014

It's almost time!


In just four days, I will gather with my Mom and 26 scrappin' friends who will join me for a weekend of papercraftin' fun!  It comes at a much needed time and I cannot wait!
Our theme for this year is "Up, Up, and Away - Soaring to New Heights".  I pray that for all of us both personally and professionally.  We will be using our new paper packet, Balloon Ride, for the planned projects for the weekend and I think they have turned out really cute!  I will share them next weekend after they are released to the retreat attendees.  Of course, the girls will bring plenty of scrappin' supplies of their own.  It is going to be a blast!

We will join at Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat in Gainesville, TX (just north of Dallas) where we will party the nights away!  It if it is anything like in the past, I'll return home next Sunday evening ready for a nap but it will all be TOTALLY worth it!  We missed out on the event last year but I am sure we will make up for it!
I do not know how much I will blog this week as I prepare to leave.  It is tough creating things but unable to share the results since it is mostly going towards secret sister gifts and retreat projects.  I cannot wait to share them all with you as soon as I can.

I will miss those who are unable to join us this year and am looking forward to making new memories.

Ready to see my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!