Sunday, October 5, 2014

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Pathfinding

Thank you for joining my team, the "Heartfelt Sentiments", as we showcase the fall paper packet called "Pathfinding."  It screams fall and a time for us to reflect upon our blessings.

If you are coming from Aggie's Blog, you are on the right track.  This is who is joining me on the hop if you were to get lost along the way:

1.  Melissa Robinson* - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2.  Marianne Hancock* www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
5.  Sheila Wilkerson* http://ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6.  Aggie Peters http://busyaggie.blogspot.com

I enjoy the fall weather and the reason for the season but I am not always about the fall colors.  I love the bright, summer colors so this color scheme is somewhat of a stretch for me but once I got this paper in my hands I thought otherwise.  I incorporated three patterns from this paper packet and really am pleased how this card came together.
I used one of our dimensional elements to add visual appeal to the focal point.  I applied Glacier ink to the tag, stamped the images and then used some embellishments to finish it off.  It is definitely a card fitting for this time of the year and I hope you like it.
Let me know what you think of my creation and then head on over to Marianne's Blog to check out her fun artwork.

Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin'!


5 comments:

  1. I <3 shimmer trim. It makes me happy (and my layouts and cards!)
    I love the card. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy Pathfinding, but I really liked working with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Melissa. I have really enjoyed seeing artwork with it and I am totally addicted to shimmer trim. I can always depend on it for a finishing touch.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheila. I was happy with the results.

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!