Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 2014 Heartfelt Sentiments Team Training

We had a great time gathering at Crafty Creations Retreat in Mansfield, Texas for a day-long team training a couple of weeks ago (October 18).  The day was jam-packed with various holiday projects and lots of fun!
Close To My Heart Consultants joined me from across the DFW-metroplex area as well as East Texas.  (I flew in from Northwest New Mexico.)
We enjoyed a delicious lunch, complete with Chicken Taco Soup, homemade guacamole - all made by our hostess with the mostess, Angie, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory).  I was ready for a nap after lunch but that was impossible; we had fun stuff to create!  :)
Debi & I
Judy Faye & Kristi
Angie & Karen
Francene & Debi
I LOVE getting together with my team and make every attempt to do so when I can.  The fun, laughter and creativity abound at every gathering opportunity and it never lasts long enough, nor happens often enough, but I will take what I can get.

Contact me if you would like to join the fun!  I have team members across the country and do what I can to remain in contact with them in support of their businesses.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for "adopting" me into your team! You are a wonderful at what you do and always so willing to help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!