Monday, October 20, 2014

It's My Sweet Sixteen! (and YOU benefit)

It is hard for me to believe that 16 years have passed since I became a Close To My Heart Consultant on October 20, 1998.  Who would have thought that holding a rubber stamp approximately 19 years ago (when I first started working with CTMH products) would have such a lasting impact on my life?  I love Close To My Heart products now as much as I did then and enjoy creating with them.  More importantly, I love the people I have been able to meet over the course of my CTMH career.  That has been the biggest blessing and I look forward to seeing them at team and corporate-sponsored events.  (If you would like to join in the fun, I would love to have you on my team!  Contact me for further details.)

So...it's my anniversary but YOU get to benefit!  Read this flyer with complete details on how you can get a stamp set FREE as my appreciation for your business.  This offer is valid today through October 25, 2014.  You can click on the image to see an enlarged view.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  
You are welcome to forward this offer to any of your friends/family members who you think may be interested.  I would love the business and there will be a gift of appreciation for referring them to me once they make the purchase.  :)  Be sure to have them contact me to tell me your name when they do!  

Stop by my blog tomorrow for details on how I created these fun goodies using this stamp set.  You can view the stamp sets here.  

Thank you for joining me on my CTMH journey!  Here's looking to more years of CTMH fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!