Wednesday, October 15, 2014

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Handmade Hues

This month we are showcasing "Handmade Hues", a technique highlighted on page 66 in our Annual Inspirations idea book.  This technique encourages you to use our ShinHan markers to turn "images into picturesque embellishments".

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog you are on the right track.  Thank you for joining us!

I had fun creating this card with the Brushed paper packet. I was proud of myself for using the red color to outline the bird and then using the pink to shade him/her in.  I love the look it gives off and it really photographed well in these photos.
The card design came from our "Wishes" How-to book.  I like it because it was simple and allowed me to showcase the markered images and patterned paper with ease.  I added a few Black Sparkles to finish off the card and couldn't resist stamping the sentiment, "Have a beautiful day!"
I used the Happy Birds stamp set and Brushed paper packet - which is absolutely fun and beautiful! 
 
I do wish you a beautiful day and hope you will hop on over to Michelle's Blog to see what she has done with the ShinHan markers.

Happy hoppin'!

3 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!