Tuesday, January 6, 2015

National Papercrafting Month Blog Hop

Happy National Papercrafting Month and thanks for celebrating it with us at Close To My Heart!
If you are coming from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track and we are thrilled to have you as we showcase the papers, stamps and fun included in this exclusive kit.  There are 20 of us participating in this hop.  Should you get lost along the way, please visit this link to get back on track.

Wanting to step away from the mini book intended for this kit - which is super fun, by the way - I decided to use the 6 x 6 Canvas Display to see what I could come up with.  Deciding the stamps were perfect for making known my goals for 2015, I decided to use it for so and will be putting it on a stand on my desk.  It will serve as a daily reminder of the things I set forth to do throughout the new year.
 I LOVE the check list that is a stamp included in this kit and the paper is cheery to add to the fun!  I kept the display simple so I could focus on the intended.  I figure it will also be a great display piece for my CTMH events as people get to know me a little better.  I hope you like it.
To find out how you can get your hands on this fabulous kit during this month only, please visit this link and contact me with any questions you may have.

Now, hop on over to Sheila's Blog.  I am sure she has something fun up her sleeve!  Be sure to leave a comment, if you feel led, before you do so.

Happy hoppin'!


18 comments:

  1. I love your goals!!!!!!!!!!! And the checklist stamp is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas turned out just beautiful Melissa! This kit is perfect for getting goals documented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for saying so, Pam! I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. wow, what a neat idea to use the 6x6 canvas, I do like the stamped list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your checklist is wonderful, and what a great idea to have it on display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and love your check list. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea. Super cute with the checklist!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic idea. The papers in this kit look great on display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inspiring me to look into our 6x6 canvas. You did a wonderful job altering it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!