Thursday, January 15, 2015

Technique Blog Hop - Charmed, I'm Sure!

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track!  12 Close To My Heart Consultants are showcasing the "Charmed, I'm Sure!" technique highlighted in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book, found on page 133.  You can find the beginning of the hop by clicking here.  
"Jewelry isn't the only thing that can be charming.  Dazzle up your papercrafts with the shine of a few small charms from the Base & Bling line!  Tie them on, adhere them, or simply let them dangle.  Go ahead, add a little charm to all of your projects!"
I have a lot of CTMH addictions (lol) and I find myself regularly finding a new one.  One of them are these fun My Creations Mini Books that come in Black and Kraft.  They are so super easy and fun to put together and simple enough for inserting your favorite photos.  I used the Avonlea Picture My Life Cards to decorate this kraft album.  A camera charm was perfect for a nice touch on the front cover and very fitting for what potential the mini book has inside.  (I used a retired "paper clip" to adhere it.)
Some of the pages, with little touches, follow.  I didn't want to do too much to take away from the cards or to limit the recipient from their intent for this book.  (I did use it as a gift at a holiday exchange.)







Thanks for stopping by and keeping moving through the hop to see what other fun creations there are.  You'll head over to Catherine's Blog next but please consider leaving a comment before you do so.

Happy Friday eve and happy hoppin'!

18 comments:

  1. wow love how you added the camera charm it looks great!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! okay you have inspired me to create one of these albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are too fun, Catherine - and super easy to put together!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous mini album! I want one! I am drooling over this precious mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! What a great way to use so many products. I love how you added the camera charm. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Michelle! I'm totally appreciative!

      Delete
  6. Very cute! Have always admired your work. Glad you are back in the area.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...glad to be back, Annieb! :) You know it means a lot for you to say so!

      Delete
  7. Great idea to add the charm to the paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! Sometimes I can get a great idea like that, Sheila. LOL

      Delete
  8. Darning, loved how you attached the charm, great idea,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this mini-book! I need to make one!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonya, somehow I think if you make one...you will fall in love and make more! They make great brag books or small memory books of a special occasion. Plus, you can't beat the price!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!