Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Crush Holiday Happenings Book

The My Crush product line is totally fun and can be used for more than just intended.  (I've seen the pages torn out and used on other papercrafting creations and the coordinating embellishments, well...their uses are limitless.)

This post is about the My Crush Holiday Happenings Book that I finished, using my favorite holiday photos from this year.
I blinged up the front of the book a bit, just for some added fun!  I have no included photos of all of the pages, just for sake of time.  I also keep going back in and adding in little goodies as I see fit.
Because of the type of binding in the book, you can open it, remove the pages and replace them in the order you choose.  We did that - a fabulous idea that came from my friends Debi and Francene.  (In fact, many of the ideas for altering/decorating this book came from the two of them.  I added the pictures and a few personal touches.)
I just added some bling and some of the stickers included in the Assortment to add to my title page.
I colored in the ornament with our ShinHan markers and added bling.
This is just a fun page where we added some Marker, mini bling sparkles, and the HoHoHo image on the right was created with paper and stickers included in the Assortment.  And YES!  This right page came as is with pockets for photos, cards or whatever you were to choose.
The pocket on the right does include some additional journaling.  I wrote in "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" with our chalk marker.
A simple matte and photo is what is on the left.  On the right, is this year's Christmas card from my parents.
I see I am missing a photo from the previous page and this one but I must go on.  ;)  Just a little marker and washi tape on the right page.
FUN mini pockets on the right page.  I cut a photo of our Christmas tree and love how it came out to fit in the small windows.
The Happy Holidays design was created by cutting out the heart out of another card.  I loved the checkered pattern so much on the right card that I didn't want to do anything to it.  The 3 x 4 pages are perfect for cutting a 4 x 6 photo - as long as you don't chop someone's head off or something like that.  LOL
Just another fun page with bling, cutting apart cards, and adding some journaling in the little folder.
I so love this creation and am very proud of it!  I had fun putting it together, somewhat gradually.  The My Crush line is perfect for doing just that and filling your mini book with many memories and lots of goodies!

Crazy stuff that January is almost over BUT...I have already scrapbooked my holiday photos from this year!  YAY me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!