Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note Blog Hop

If you are coming from Michele Rowley's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants, and their links, at Melinda's Blog.

There are over 65 of us highlighting this fun and very popular stamp set, "Typed Note"!  Many of my customers were awaiting the arrival of the stamp set and the time is now!  I cannot wait to see what everyone has come up with and hope it inspires you to do something with it!  Don't forget that you can get it for just $5 when you purchase just $50 in product!  It's valued at $17.95!
I made my card using the Wanderful paper packet.  I LOVE this polka dot pattern on the Crystal Blue background.  I used a piece of Thistle cardstock to coordinate with the sentiment.  (And check out all the sentiment options available in this stamp set!)
I incorporated some Black Shimmer Trim and Silver Sequins to finish it off and if you know me...the Typewriter was made 3-D with our Thin Foam Tape.  I love the added dimension!
It was a fun card to make and I cannot wait to create more this month!  Feel free to leave a comment before heading over to Melinda's Blog to check out what she has in store for you!

Happy hoppin'!

22 comments:

  1. Great color combination - modern with vintage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the combination, Paige. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the pop the thistle paper gives it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Pam! I love Thistle and was pleased with how it came together with the other elements of the card.

      Delete
  4. Great card. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the polka dot pattern in Wanderful!

      Delete
  5. What a great looking simple card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nikka! Simple and fun works perfectly for me!

      Delete
  6. I really love the colour combination of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!