Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!  Like I need a reason to scrapbook but a whole month of reasons provided for me?  I'll take it!  
Close To My Heart has outdone itself once again with an exclusive paper packet AND stamp set to coordinate, for May, and you will want to be sure to add both of them to your shopping cart!
The Taste of Summer stamp set (pictured above) is just $17.95 and coordinates perfectly with the exclusive paper pack, also called "Taste of Summer" (pictured below).
The paper pack comes with 2 sheets each of these beautiful 6 patterns for a total of 12 sheets of patterned paper - for just $8.95!  The front design has fruit and floral images and the back designs (as beautiful as the front) have some fun and bright patterns on them.  It is perfect for the summer season and will look great on your cards and layouts!  You can place your order through my website.  

Be sure to check back tomorrow when you will see a fun goodie item I created with both of them!

Here's to a fabulous month of scrappin' and whatever else you delight in!

Happy National Scrapbook Month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!