Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Heart Canvas

This canvas is not only super cute but was super easy to create!  It was shown in the Seasonal Expressions 2 and totally caught my attention.

I am teaching how to make it on Monday, June 8th, at Crafty Creations Retreat in Mansfield (TX).  The cost is just $15 and includes the 6" x 6" canvas, a full package of Oceanside Sequins, some Glacier Extra Thick Twine and the paper pieces needed to complete your work of art.  Contact me for complete details as the RSVP deadline, to include payment, is Friday, May 29th, so I will have the supplies in time for the event.

You can also order the supplies to have them shipped to you, with complete directions for assembly.  This would make a great office or home decor item for you or a friend of family member.

Contact me today to make one of your own!

Have one awesome hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!