Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - Watercolors

This week at Heart 2 Heart our theme is "Watercolors".  I fell in love with the Close To My Heart Watercolor Paints when they were released, and we used them, at Convention this summer.  I have enjoyed playing with them, realizing how forgiving they are and that you truly cannot do much damage with them.  I have since used non-CTMH watercolors and I can say their quality does not compare.

For my card this week, I simply painted these three colors on a piece of Watercolor Paper.  I did brush water over the entire piece before adding the color.  The sentiment was stamped with Black Ink, and comes from the November Stamp of the Month, "Cheers, 2016!"
Banners were cut from the Fundamentals paper line (our special this month), Peacock cardstock, and Silver Shimmer Trim.  Whisper Thick Twine was attached at the top of banners using our Mini Stapler and Mini Staples.  They ARE mini and so cute, please the ease of using this stapler is phenomenal and well worth having in your papercrafting supply box. Black glitter stars were used from the Fundamental Assortment Black.  (The variety of fun of these assortments is amazing and also a must-have!)
Remember, you can get the Stamp of the Month for just $5 and this month's is a favorite!  It is perfect for new year's cards and/or layouts and for recording your goals - or for use in our new planner, whose release we await.  ;)

Consider linking up to us and showcasing artwork with watercolors.  We love to see your beautiful and fun creations so head on over to Heart 2 Heart Challenges and join us there!

Enjoy the rest of your week and don't forget to Make It From Your Heart!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!