Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop - White Pines

Members of the Stampers with an Attitude Team, with Close To My Heart, are highlighting the White Pines paper pack this month.  This product line has several coordinating options that you will want to be sure you get.

If you are coming from Catherine's Blog, you are on the right track.  She always has fabulous artwork, doesn't she?  Should you get lost along the way, you can find a list of participants by clicking HERE.

These are two cards I made using...card from the White Pines Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program!  I am so proud of myself and love how they came out.  I hope you love them too!
For this card, which only contained the word "joy", I added some light blue water color to the sentiment.  Then, I took these ornaments from another card, fussy cut them and added them to the card front.  I stamped Merry Christmas in Cranberry and of course, added some bling to various places.  The focal point is layered on New England Ivy, although not easy to recognize from this photo.
 This card was trimmed to fit the front of the card base.  A piece of Cranberry cardstock was added at the bottom and Gold Foil Tape was placed along the seam.  Red Enamel Gems were added on the tree and Merry Christmas was once again stamped.
Here is a photo that displays some of the cards available through this program.  In it you can see the Joy card and the card with the ornaments I cut out.  Fun, right?!  These cards aren't just for scrapbooking although I have used them for that too and love it!  (I will be sharing that artwork soon!)
Please consider leaving a comment and then head on over to Tammy's Blog and see what she has to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by and happy hoppin'!

Make It From Your Heart,

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards!! That koy card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! The watercolor is perfect on the Joy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your PML card cards. And I'm addicted to watercolors since Album Retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!