Saturday, November 14, 2015

Planners Gonna Plan: The Everyday Life™ Planner System from Close To My ...

Happy Saturday!  No better way to get this day started than viewing this fabulous video highlighting Close To My Heart's Everyday Life Planner that is soon to be released!  We are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for that day!  
I was able to see this beauty in person, so if you have any questions, let me know.  While I cannot take pre-orders, you can let me know you want one as soon as they are released and I will contact you as we receive notice  These are great for personal use but wouldn't they also make great Christmas gifts that are cute AND purposeful?!  

Please share this information with your friends.  If someone, who is not already a customer of mine, orders one from me and gives me your name as a reference, I will have a special goodie for you!  

Enjoy this beautiful Saturday, wherever you are, and don't forget to Make It From Your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!