Saturday, October 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Wacky for Watercolor

Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop where we are "Wacky for Watercolor". Artists can incorporate watercolor into their artwork however they would like. It will be fun to see everyone's interpretation.

If you are coming from Tonya's Blog, you are on the right track. You can find a complete list of participants at the end of this post, if you were to get lost along the way.

Have you ever checked out our jewelry line called "Base & Bling"? It is totally fun and you can see how I used it to make a keychain - a great gift for this holiday season. And the design inside the square pendant? It is an image from our Base & Bling Watercolor Sheet - Clear.
Images are white embossed so I applied watercolor paints. When I did so the sentiment was exposed. Too fun, right?! The same is true for the Gold Watercolor Sheet.

In order to make this keychain, I used:

These are some of the fun watercolor techniques I taught at a class last month. I love the versatility of our products, including watercolor, and how they create different effects you can incorporate to your artwork. 
Please head over to Wendy's Blog to see how she is "Wacky for Watercolor". We appreciate you joining us and have a wonderful weekend!

Happy hoppin'!
Melissa

List of participants:
1. Melissa Robinson *YOU ARE HERE*
2. Wendy Kessler
3. Haley Dyer
4. Darlys Recker
5. Jenifer Benner
6. Michelle Johns
7. Janna Brown Gray
8. Michelle Loncar
9. Catherine Nowak
10. Tammy Lubick
11. Tonya Whitehurst

12 comments:

  1. Love your keychain! Love the color choices, too. The technique sheet is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. They are really nice! Love how simple they make for a fun project/gift.

      Delete
  2. Cute keychain. Love the versatility of the base & bling line (not just for jewelry).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your base and bling watercolor keychain. I will be creating a technique display board for my next workshop. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! One of the things on my want list! :)

    Thanks for sharing your techniques from your class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! They are a must-have and these techniques are fun! Let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete
  5. I may have to make me a keychain now!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! Too fun and easy! LOVE that combination!

      Delete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!