Thursday, October 20, 2016

NEW Stamp Pads = GREAT SAVINGS OFFER! (Two Options)

Close To My Heart has redesigned our stamp pads and they are absolutely fabulous! Watch this video to see what I mean and then continue reading for my exclusive offer.
I have a special offer for you to obtain all 40 Stamp Pads, within our exclusive color palette, in just four months and with fabulous benefits for doing so. Actually, there are two offers both of which have been explained below. Consider them and let me know which you prefer, or if you have any questions. (To be eligible for this offer you must make your first month's purchase before December 31, 2016.)

STAMP PAD MEMBERSHIP - Option #1
Receive $40 in Hostess Rewards PLUS 50% Off Any Item of Your Choice

  • 1st month: Buy 9 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $71.55 (before s & t)
  • 2nd month: Buy 9 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $71.55 (before s & t) 
  • 3rd month: Buy 9 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $71.55 (before s & t)
  • 4th month: Buy 9 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $71.55 (before s & t)...PLUS...
In the 4th month you get to redeem $40 in Hostess Rewards (redeemable on eligible products) and 50% off any one item of your choice! In summary, you pay $286.50 (before selecting your 1/2 off item) and receive more than $358 worth of products. (Here is a visual of the items eligible for redemption of Hostess Rewards. Click here, or on the image, for an enlarged view.)

STAMP PAD MEMBERSHIP - Option #2
Receive Five Stamp Pads FREE

  • 1st month: Buy 8 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $63.60 (before s & t)
  • 2nd month: Buy 8 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $63.60 (before s & t)
  • 3rd month: Buy 8 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $63.60 (before s & t)
  • 4th month: Buy 7 Stamp Pads, Get 1 FREE = $55.65 (before s & t)...PLUS...
In the 4th month I will order your last five stamp pads for you and have them shipped to your front door. That means you pay $246.25 for products valuing $278.25!

Additional Benefits of Membership
There are other bonuses provided to you with Membership to include:
  • FREE Copy of:
    • Annual Inspirations Idea Book
    • Holiday Expressions 1 Supplement
    • Seasonal Expressions 1 Supplement (goes live January 1, 2017)
  • Handmade Thank You Card
  • Tokens of appreciation in the way of product and handmade items
  • And...whatever else I decide to send you!

How Do You Obtain Membership?
Email me at mlisrobinson@gmail.com with your interest and indicate which option you like to take advantage of. When you do so, I will email you back with some more details on the process of this offer.

You will place your order of the stamp pads (and you are welcome to add on additional products), based on the option requirements, on my website by clicking HERE. Please click the JOIN button next to Stamp Pad Membership on the bottom right hand corner of the home page.

You can begin Membership any month while this offer is available (only through me). All products will ship directly to you soon after your order is placed.

There is no penalty for not fulfilling your Membership. However, in order to reap the rewards, you are to make the outlined purchases in four consecutive months*. Once you place your order in the 4th month, contact me with your list of reward items (as they apply to the membership you chose). I will place the order for those items and have them shipped to your front door. It's really that simple and a great option to obtain the new stamp pads in a timely and affordable way.

*Disclaimer: IF life should happen, I will allow a one-month grace period. In other words, you can have five months to complete the purchases as outlined. However, you are to contact me to make me aware. 

There are truly no "hidden agendas" in this offer but instead, an opportunity for me to generate sales, you to benefit from this special offer, and for me to be provided an opportunity to provide you some customer appreciation.

Please let me know if you have any questions! You can contact me by clicking HERE

Hoping your week is going great!
Melissa 



2 comments:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!