Friday, October 21, 2016

Let's Celebrate My 18th Year Anniversary!

I celebrated my 18th year anniversary as a Close To My Heart Consultant and you can reap the fun of that for a week! Details are provided in this visual and outlined below.
Here is another closeup of my artwork creation - both inside and outside of a frame. While it looks pretty good photographed, I guarantee you that it is much better in person! 

To take advantage of this offer, simply place an order of at least $25, before the end of the day on the 27th, on my website and then I will email you to see if you want the link to my Design Space file - to create this home decor item on your own - or if you want me to make it and ship it to you (frame not included). Note: In order to use the Design Space link, you have to own the City Sidewalks Digital Cricut Collection

If you have any questions please contact me. 

I hope you are experiencing a blessed Friday and gearing up for an enjoyable weekend. I know I am!

Make It From Your Heart,
Melissa

1 comment:

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!