Monday, October 24, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Jeepers Creepers

I hope you are joining us this week for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge where we are featuring, "Jeepers Creepers". That happens to be the title of on our newest product line but you are welcome to interpret it how you choose, as long as you use Close To My Heart products. Please consider linking up to us at Heart 2 Heart!

Here is a photo of the items available in this line. While it screams Halloween, I have seen some fabulous artwork that has been more generic. The paper has great flexibility!
One of my customers requested Halloween cards and because I like her (a lot LOL), I designed 10 cards just for her. (They will be posted here tomorrow.) This was one of the cards I made.

The background, with the moon and stars, is from a pocket card included in the paper packet. The Tangerine and Pansy cardstock pieces are the only ones I used. The monster and striped banner came from the Jeepers Creepers Complements. (They are stickers.)
The sentiment is from the stamp set, "Monstrous Halloween". It is actually sold as a bundle, with coordinating Thin Cuts. It was stamped in black ink, Here is an image of the bundle items.
Link up to our Challenge and share your Jeepers Creepers artwork with us! I can't wait to see what you create!

Have a blessed week!
Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!