Saturday, February 27, 2010

Having fun at my team retreat!

It has been a great trip to Texas for my annual retreat.  I came into town a couple of days early and met up with my Mom (from New Mexico), Sheila (from Arizona) and Cindy (from Texas).  We settled in at the retreat and had a delicious and authentic Mexican dinner!  I had huevos rancheros, with red chile, and they were TASTY!

Cindy and Me

Sheila and Mom

We are retreatin' at Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat and having a fabulous time scrapbooking and stamping with 34 "addicts".  All the buildings and decorations are Texas-style and absolutely adorable.  Here are a few photos to keep you updated.

Star Hotel and Ballroom - This is where we are croppin' until all hours of the morning with hotel rooms on the perimeter of the building.

Here are a couple of the buildings on the property, including the Rodeo Cafe, where we have been eating some yummy meals.

The ranch hosts many weddings a year in this church on the property.

This is where we are staying, in the Green House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!