Saturday, February 13, 2010

I haven't been slacking...

I have been working really hard on treats for those attending my Team Retreat at the end of this month but I am not sharing those treats until after the fact.  Nice try, team members!  :0)  I have also been working on secret sister items that I cannot share either.  Too bad so sad, huh?  Hopefully you are attending the retreat that you will get to see the items first-hand and if not, you'll have to check back at the end of the month and in early March.  These boxes are full of goodies!

I am anxious to see 32 fellow scrapbookers in just a couple of weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. oooo nice! getting exciting! Tomorrow I have the day off and I will be working on treats and SS items too. Got some of her favorite things, That's all I am saying. :)
    Can hardly wait to see everyone! I'm in serious need of some CTMH sister time!
    The good times begin soon!-Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!