Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy tax day!

I'm happy to report that my taxes are already in but I wanted to share how I love being able to write off my business expenses - expenses that also bring a smile to my face!  I enjoy being able to write off scrapbooking supplies I showcase at my events, travel expenses associated with training opportunities (for my team and through the corporate office), and many others! 

If you're looking for a nice tax deduction AND would love to get your supplies at a discount, consider becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant!  I would love to have you on my team!

These are the main contents included in the Consultant kit and can be yours for just $99 (before shipping and tax)!  The value is over $300 and is perfect for getting you off to a great start!  If you would like more information, please email me or click here if you're ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!