Monday, April 26, 2010

National Scrapbook Day Crop (this Saturday, May 1st)

I have not posted anything in a week but it's not because I have been lazy!  I have been playing with BRAND NEW product from our soon-to-be-released Summer Idea Book!  It goes "live" on Saturday, May 1st and you can be one of the first to receive a copy by attending my National Scrapbook Day Crop in Hutchinson!  You can also be one the first to see some of the new products and some of my artwork in person!

The event will be held at the Hutchinson Public Library (on Main Street) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this Saturday, May 1st and is free of charge!  Just bring your scrapbook supplies, a snack to share (if you choose) and your lunch (or step out and go grab something when you are hungry).  We will enjoy some good fellowship and productivity and there will be some door prizes given out throughout the day.  Space is limited to 8 persons so please contact me immediately to RSVP.  (If there is interest for additional crops to be held at the Public Library, please contact me with interest.  I have submitted the necessary paperwork to do so when the room(s) are available so let's get together and play! 

Here's a sneak peak at one of the cards I have made with some of our new products and the "A Little Buzz" stamp set.  I "distressed" the stitching by using a Scoring Tool and our awesome white-core cardstock.  I also used a circle Dimensional Element from our Fresh Shapes collection to make the face 3-D.  I sponged it, using a Sponge Dauber and Blush ink, to give it color.  I hope you like it as much as I do.


Supplies used:
Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet
A Little Buzz Stamp Set
Ultra White Smaller Brads
Inks:  Chocolate, Tulip, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!