Monday, August 2, 2010

Love My Heartfelt Sentiments Team!

I was blessed to be able to spend the weekend scrapbooking with some of my team members and Consultant friends!  I was extremely productive, making fun layouts and cards with some of our new products but...those are under wrap until September 1st!  I know, I know...I'm such a tease...but they are stinkin' cute!  :0)

I managed to complete this layout commemorating some moments spent with my team at Convention in early July.  Most photos were taken at our team dinner but others, during the course of Convention.  These Ocean-colored polos were our team shirts worn on the first day of Convention and helped to easily identify one another. 


There are no names or journaling on this layout because that information will be included elsewhere in the album.  This layout was a little different for me, putting the photos right next to each other with no mattes, but I love how it came out!  Did I mention...I LOVE MY TEAM?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!