Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boo!

I hope you have had a chance to look at the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  It is absolutely fabulous and is probably my favorite in awhile - and I always love every issue!  You can view it online but it's even better in person!  If you would like a hard copy, please email me with your request and I am happy to oblige.  It is adorned in the beautiful Magnifique paper pack - absolutely beautiful!
I fell in love with the NEW Hooligans Level 2 Paper packet and Hooligans Level 2 Assortment (a.k.a. "The Fuzzy Monsters") the minute I saw them and had fun making these Clear Cards!  We had the square and scalloped Clear Cards, released in the last Idea Book, but the new 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards (standard-size) are new with this issue!  I did not do any stamping on these cards but instead used the fun paper, that has various monster eyes and sayings on it, to create the sentiments.  I hope you like these as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think of them!


Here are close-ups of the cards!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen! I'm glad you stopped by!

    I'd be honored, Sheila! I was pretty pleased!

    I appreciate your comment, Teddi! It was great seeing you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!