Friday, March 11, 2011

I won, I won!

When I attended the Close To My Heart Team Builder's Conference in Salt Lake City in mid-January, we were each given a beautiful, hand-designed brooch.  Most of them were uniquely designed and there were 59 of them!  This is what mine looked like.
A few weeks ago my upline, Jody Peck, issued a contest for designing one of our own.  There were several submissions and I'm proud to announce I won 1st place in the category of "Most Creative"!  It was fun seeing all of the creative ideas using various CTMH products!
I used lots of fun CTMH doodads, including Dimensional elements, Pink and Pear Buttons, Pear Ribbon, and the beautiful Sophia paper!

4 comments:

  1. You deserve to win! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate it, Pamela! I was pretty proud of the results and loved putting it together at a crop with my downline, Xellina, so she could provide some suggestions. hee/hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Melissa! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!