Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Team Retreat = FUN!

Three weeks ago I hosted my annual Heartfelt Sentiments team retreat!  I was blessed to have 39 fellow scrapbookers in attendance who shared the weekend with me.  Many attendees were members of my team while some of their friends, family members and customers also decided to join in the fun!  We gathered at the Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat in Gainesville, TX.  This beautiful property resembles a Texas-style town, complete with Western memorabilia. 

During the weekend, we enjoyed delicious food, fun gifts, and lots of laughter!  It was a great time as it always is but it never lasts long enough.  However, I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with my dear friends and look forward to next year's retreat.

Here are just a few photos from the weekend.  Stay tuned for more in upcoming posts!

We never went hungry and enjoyed yummy food!
Who would have thought 39 people could crop in one room?  But...we did!
My Mom and I posing for a photo during the beautiful weather we were able to enjoy.
Ahhh...my friends and downline, Melissa, Mary and Jennifer.
Here's my version of a glamour shot.  LOL  The ranch is on some beautiful property.

2 comments:

  1. You are just to darn cute, Melissa! I look forward to meeting you at Convention this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...thanks, Michelle! I appreciate it! I just like to act silly! I look forward to meeting you too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!