Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday Celebration with my Friends

My birthday was in mid-August and the time has flown by since then.  (I'm sure heading back to work helped push the time along.)  :0)  I was blessed to have enjoyed a yummy dinner, in great company, with several of my team members and other scrappin' friends.  We gathered at Red Robin for dessert and laughter on August 18th.
Amanda & Bertha
Teddi & Kimberly
Allison & Lily
Me, Xellina & Kristi
I was given this adorable card, made by Xellina, and signed by all the ladies in the pictures above.  It is in honor of Ricky the Raccoon who inhabited our patio during the cold winter months.  (I actually came close to one just over a month ago.  He was by my car in the parking lot when I went out to get something.  I figured they would be trying to stay cool in this warm weather.)  Isn't he cute?! 

I also received a WONDERFUL GIFT - that I am not going to share with you (lol).  It was thoughtful and unexpected and something much appreciated.  I still haven't used it.  I am saving it for something special.

There is not many things that are more important to me than my friends.  I love spending time with them. 

MUCH THANKS TO AMANDA, XELLINA, BERTHA, KRISTI, TEDDI, KIMBERLY, ALLISON AND LILY FOR HELPING ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY AND FOR GIVING ME SUCH A THOUGHTFUL GIFT.  I APPRECIATE IT AND AM THANKFUL TO KNOW EACH OF YOU. 

Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! This is so sweet. Glad to be apart of your birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!