Thursday, September 29, 2011

Typeset Layouts

I wasn't really sure of this paper packet initially, even being an Educator.  I think my mind went directly to the assumption I needed to have school age kids in order to use it.  :0)  I have since changed my mind.

A couple of weeks ago I held a workshop and taught these two layouts incorporating the Typeset paper packet, coordinating embellishments and the Typeset Complements Canvas shapes (aka Stickease).  We had a great time creating them and I am looking forward to putting some photos on them this week.





My husband and I both have earned our Masters degrees over the last 5 years but have no pictures to commemorate our achievements or the hard work it took us to earn them.  I told him we are going to dress up one day and take some photos, for this achievement. 

I hope you are enjoying a fabulous week!  Happy Friday eve!  :0)

1 comment:

  1. I love these layouts... just might have to scraplift them. Congratulations to you both on earning your advanced degrees! You inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!