Thursday, January 24, 2013

Don't miss out!

How can you not love these adorable Valentine treats?  They were super fun and easy to put together and are only available while supplies last!  In fact, the stock of this kit is depleting so if you want one for yourself you better get it now.

The Whooo's Your Valentine kit, available for just $10 with a $35 purchase, comes with enough supplies to make 12 treats.  (I just have 6 pictured here.)  I chose to fill them with Sixlets that I purchased from the General Dollar Store for $1 per package.  (I do suggest that you fill the tubes with a covered candy as the tubes have a strong odor.)

These would be great for co-workers, your children's friends or classmates, family members, etc.  You'll be the talk of the town with these cute things!

The kit includes this adorable stamp set that is worth the $10 all by itself.
If you would like to order this kit, available while supplies last, please visit my website or contact me to place your order.  You can also view additional kit details by clicking here.

Happy Friday Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!