Friday, January 25, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine Kit - A Scrapbook Page

I solicited participation from my team members and asked them to create a piece of artwork using the stamp set from the Whooo's Your Valentine kit.  One of my downline, Joy McHargue, created this CUTE scrapbook page.  (You can view the stamp set she used through this link.)
One of the things I have loved about papercrafting over the years, is the versatility that comes from the products.  You are not limited to just one creation but instead have many possibilities!  I enjoy seeing other people's creations that open my eyes to those possibilities.

Because Joy submitted this artwork, she gets to select a new paper packet of her choice and it's on me!  It will arrive on her doorstep ready for her to use. Check out Joy's blog for some creative and fun ideas!

I enjoy doing creative and business challenges with my team - and there's always prizes, of course.  If you would like to join in on the fun, I would love to have you on my team!  You can sign up from my website by clicking here.  (Joy, let me know which paper packet you want and I will get it sent out to you ASAP.)

Loving my team,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!