Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christmas in...September?!

Sure!  Why not?!

I cannot believe I created 15 Christmas cards today while watching some college football.  While I still need to make some more before December 25th arrives, it's a great start!  I think this is the first time I have ever had this nice of a head start and it feels good!  Why not join me?

These were the card samples as designed by designers at Close To My Heart.
I made 15 cards - five each of three designs - using our Frosted Workshops On the Go Card Kit (shown below).  I did switch out Olive cardstock for Cotton Candy cardstock and really like the results; just a nice and different twist.

Here are the three cards I created..  I used the guide provided with the kit and followed it almost to a "T".  It was nice not having to think but just create.

The Frosted Card Kit is just $24.95 - that's just $1.66 a card - and you still have supplies left over to make additional cards if you choose.  What a deal and who on your Christmas card list would not enjoy a handmade card from you?
If you would like to purchase a kit of your own, please visit my website.  The card kit can be found by clicking here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Merry Christmas!  (Well...kinda of!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!