Sunday, October 13, 2013

Got my mojo back!

The life of an elementary principal is a fast and furious one.  We have experienced a great start to the school year but I find myself working my days and nights away.  Things have slowed down a bit as I have begun to get into a routine.  My days are still long but at least I am intentional about taking time for me on the weekends.  Unfortunately, up to this point, that time has resulted in some much needed rest!  However, I had an itch to get back into creating and am happy to say I finished some projects this weekend and am still playing tonight (as I watch the Cowboys' game).

Tonight I decided to participate in the Monday Mojo Sketch Challenge which is pictured below.  You can check out their website by clicking here.  We are allowed to put our own little twist on it by incorporating various kinds of supplies.
This is what I created today.  I used some of Close To My Heart's retired paper packet, Flirty.  The floral B&T is a fun and cheery pattern and will be perfect for a co-worker who celebrates her birthday this week.  I added Antiqued Gold Mini Medley Accents, Cocoa Ribbon, and Hemp Baker's Twine to put on the finishing touches.  (All products are from Close To My Heart.)
Thanks for stopping by.  Watch for more artwork to come over the next few days.  Make it a great week!

God Bless,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love with your comments!